The website Greeknectar.gr is an online commercial store for the sale of products and services via the Internet (hereinafter referred to as the online store or website) created and operated by the company under the name Greeknectar.
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the online store with the trademark Greeknectar.gr which is located at the email address Greeknectar.gr. Any user who enters and trades or uses the services of the online store (hereinafter referred to as "visitor" and / or "user" or "customer" depending on whether he is limited to visiting only the store or places and orders and sells products and services) shall be deemed to agree and unconditionally accept the following terms herein, without exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, then he must responsibly refrain from visiting, using the website as well as from any transaction or use of the services of the online store.
Greeknectar.gr reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of use and transactions from the online store, whenever it deems necessary, and undertakes the obligation to inform consumers of any change, through the pages of this electronic store. Contracts through the online store are drawn up in the Greek language.
Information provided & Products
Greeknectar.gr is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information provided in the online store, in terms of the identity of Greeknectar.gr and the transactions provided through the online store. Greeknectar.gr, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries made by mistake / inadvertence during the common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever it realizes their existence.
Limitation of Liability
Greeknectar.gr in the context of its transactions from the online store is not responsible and is not obliged to compensate for any damage or loss arising from the cancellation of orders, from non-execution or from the delay of their execution, for any reason. It does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but informs based on the observed data about the availability or not of the interested customer and undertakes in case of change of these data, to inform the customers in time about the non-availability in which case bears no further responsibility. The online store provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the website "exactly as they are". In no case is Greeknectar.gr liable or criminally liable for any damage (positive, special or negative, which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and / or cumulatively consists in loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that any visitor to the online store or a third party for a reason related to the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from him and / or any unauthorized interference by third parties with products and / or services and / or information available through it.
Intellectual property rights
All content in the online store, including badges, badges, images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, etc. are the intellectual property of Greeknectar.gr and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions or intellectual property of third parties for which Greeknectar.gr has obtained a license for its own exclusive needs and for the operation of the online store. It is forbidden to copy, transfer or create a derivative work based on this content or mislead the public about the actual provider of the online store. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of Greeknectar.gr or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and insignia that are listed and describe the online store with the trademark Greeknectar.gr or the products or services of Greeknectar.gr or third parties, are assets of Greeknectar.gr or third parties respectively, protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their use in the online store does not in any case provide a license or right to use them by third parties.
The user / customer agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the online store as provided by law and based on the rules of good faith and transactional ethics. You are obliged not to use the online store with the trademark Greeknectar.gr for: 1. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmission by other means of any content that is illegal for any reason, causes illegal attack and damage to Greeknectar.gr or to any third party that infringes on the confidentiality or confidentiality of any person's information; 3. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content for which users do not have the right to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, property and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements); 5. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy, or equip it operation of any computer software or hardware, 6. intentional or unintentional infringement of applicable law or regulation, 7. harassment of third parties in any way; 8. collection or storage of personal data relating to other users.
Greeknectar.gr, under the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws and regulations, grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited right of access, use and presentation of this website and its contents. This license does not constitute a transfer of title to the Website and its components and is subject to the following restrictions: you may not modify the Website and its components in any way or reproduce or present them in public, or distribute or otherwise use the Website and its elements for any public or commercial purpose, unless otherwise permitted by present.
Greeknectar.gr, created this website with the sole purpose of serving their customers. The Greeknectar.gr website is simple and user-friendly and has been designed to meet the specific needs of each user. In order to achieve the best service for you, it is important for you, our customer, to understand that you must provide us with specific information regarding the processing of your order and which is guarded by us.
The processing of personal data is done in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection (GKPD 2016/679), any more specific national and European legislation for certain areas, the current Greek legislation for the protection of personal data, as well as for the protection personal data and privacy in the field of electronic communications (Law 3471/2006, as applicable) and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDPH). The company has adapted to the GDPR framework.
This Privacy Statement and the attached Terms and Conditions of Use of this website describe the method of data collection from the Greeknectar.gr website, the use of this data by us and the terms and conditions of use of this website. This Privacy Statement refers exclusively to your personal data, which you provide to us during your orders on this website.
The information provided voluntarily by the users of the mentioned website, is used by Greeknectar.gr, in order for its users to have direct and substantial communication with the store, to be provided with answers to specific questions they ask and finally to be served and executed. their orders. The information collected by Greeknectar.gr through the website aims to measure the number of visitors, to determine the requirements of customers for more products and to facilitate transactions with the company. Greeknectar.gr does not distribute to any other organization or partner that is not connected to Greeknectar.gr the email addresses, or any other information concerning its users and customers, except to direct partners in the order service process.
Greeknectar.gr designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. The visitors of our website are requested to provide us with their personal data only in case they want to order a product (s), to register on our website and / or to send an email to Greeknectar.gr.
Use of Information. Greeknectar.gr collects four types of information about users: (1) information that the user gives us when registering as a customer, (2) information that the user gives us in order to execute his order from Greeknectar.gr, (3) information that the user gives us in participations of competitions that take place from time to time, (4) information that the user gives us for activation of telephony and internet services, (5) information that the user gives us when connecting through another platform ( ios, android, Facebook, Google applications). When filling out any order form on our website, you will be asked for your name, address, postal code of your area, your email address, your phone number, credit card details, how to pay for the order. In addition, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping details of an order, invoicing details or details about the offer you have requested. Greeknectar.gr makes use of the information you give us during the electronic sending of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order at your place, (ii) for confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary case, (iii) for new or alternative products offered by Greeknectar.gr, (iv) special offers of Greeknectar.gr, (v) activation of telephone or internet service, (vi) receiving gifts after a lottery. You can choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from Greeknectar.gr by sending your request via e-mail to info@Greeknectar.gr
Access to Information. Every order processing requires the collection of personal data, for delivery or reservation of an order. Also, the use of a credit card, for the charge of which proof documents of identification of legal holder are required for the first and only time is guaranteed in each case. Any supporting document and document certifying and stating the identity of the customer remains strictly confidential and is checked only by the responsible department of Greeknectar.gr. The submission of your personal data by you means that you consent to this data being used by the employees of Greeknectar.gr for the reasons mentioned above. Greeknectar.gr requires its employees and the maintainers of its website to provide its customers with the level of security mentioned in this Privacy Statement. In no other case can Greeknectar.gr share your personal information with others without your prior consent, unless this is required through legal channels. Please note that under certain conditions permitted or required by law or court order, the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, which has been collected online without your prior consent (for example in case of a court decision).
Use of personal data
Use of Customer Data for Advertising Purposes To continually improve and enhance our services, we may send you email marketing messages related to our business, which may be of interest to you. You can select the types of communications you want to receive at any time by updating your email preferences. You can also unsubscribe at any time. The sending of sms to the mobile phone number, which you have stated to us during your order, is done in order to inform you about the progress of your order. You can choose from the account you have created on our website whether or not you want to receive advertising / promotional material via sms. - Consent: We will not use your data for advertising purposes unless you have given your prior express and free consent. However, for existing customers, we may use the email address we received from you as part of our existing customer relationship to provide you with marketing materials related to similar products or services that you have previously requested, used or may have interested. You may, however, object to this use at the time of collection and whenever a message is sent. In order to stop receiving emails for marketing purposes, follow the instructions in the email you receive.
Legal Obligations and Legal Defense We may need to use and maintain personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as preventing, detecting, or investigating a crime, preventing loss, fraud, or any other misuse of our services and IT systems. We may also use your personal data for internal and external audit purposes, information security purposes, or to protect or enforce our rights, privacy, security, our property or those of others.
Processing of sensitive data
In some cases, we may process specific categories of personal data about you ("sensitive data"). Sensitive data is defined as personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying a natural person, health or sexual orientation or sexual orientation. . For example, we may process sensitive data that you have made public. We may also process sensitive data, as appropriate, to support, pursue or defend legal claims. We may also process your sensitive data if you have freely given your prior express and separate consent, in a specific context for a specific purpose.
Correcting, Modifying or Deleting Information
Greeknectar.gr allows its users to correct, change, supplement or delete data and information submitted to Greeknectar.gr. If you choose to delete information, Greeknectar.gr will act to delete this information from its files immediately. For the protection and safety of the user Greeknectar.gr will try to make sure that the person who makes the changes is indeed the same person as the user. To access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems with the operation of the website or to ask any question contact Greeknectar.gr via www.Greeknectar.gr or via e-mail address info@Greeknectar.gr. The change or correction of your personal data can also be done through the registration page of Greeknectar.gr. Please note that we will do everything possible to protect your personal data, but the protection of your password on our website is up to you.
Greeknectar.gr is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the data it collects about the users of its website. Greeknectar.gr has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that users submit to its website or provide it by any other means (eg by telephone). These processes protect users' data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and alteration or destruction. They also help to ensure that this information is accurate and used correctly. Your connection to it is secure because it uses 256bit TLS technology. TLS technology relies on a key code to encrypt data before it is sent over the (TLS) connection. The security control between the data and the Server is based on the unique key code, ensuring full communication. The browsers Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari support the TLS protocol and their use is recommended for the connection to the website of Greeknectar.gr.
We maintain the appropriate level of security and have therefore implemented reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to secure the data we collect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access to personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise are processed differently. Our information security policy procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are regularly reviewed and updated whenever necessary to meet our business needs, technology changes and regulatory requirements. Access to your personal data is granted only to staff or direct partners with the Company who are required to have such information to service orders. In case of violation of data containing personal data, the Company will comply with the applicable legislation regarding the notification of the violation.
Your legal rights
As a data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. Greeknectar.gr will respect your rights and will adequately address your concerns. The following list contains information about your legal rights arising from applicable data protection laws:
- Right to withdraw consent: Where the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
- Right of correction: You can ask us to correct the personal data that concerns you. We make reasonable efforts to maintain your personal data in our possession or control and are used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us. You also have the ability to check and correct your personal data by logging in to your personal account at Greeknectar.gr
- Restriction right: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, if
You question the accuracy of your personal data for the period when we will need to verify the accuracy, - The processing is illegal and you ask to limit the processing instead of deleting your personal data, - We no longer need your personal data, but you need it to support, exercise or defend legal claims, or - You have an objection to the processing for the period we verify whether our legitimate interests take precedence over yours.
- Right of access: You may request information about the personal data we hold about you, including information about the categories of personal data we hold or control, for what purpose they are used, from where they were collected, if not from you immediately, and to whom they have been notified, as appropriate. You can receive a free copy of the personal data we hold about you from us free of charge. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copy you may request.
- Right to portability: Upon your request, we will transfer your data to another controller, where technically feasible, provided that processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal data, you can ask us to transfer the data to another controller, who will indicate it to us, directly.
- Right of deletion: You can ask us to delete your personal data where - personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed - you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and you exercise this right - processing is based on your consent, withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing - your personal data has been processed illegally unless processing is necessary - to comply with a legal obligation, the which requires elaboration by us - in particular for lawful duties - to support, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right of objection: You may object - at any time - to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interest or the legitimate interest of third parties. In this case we will not process your personal data anymore, unless we can prove compelling legal reasons and overriding interest in processing or supporting, exercising or defending legal claims. If you object to the processing, please specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or restrict the processing by us.
- Right to file a complaint: In the event of a alleged breach of applicable privacy law, you can file a complaint with the data protection supervisor in your country of residence or where the alleged breach occurred.
- Time period: We will try to satisfy your request within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended for specific reasons related to the specific legal right or the complexity of your request.
- Restriction of access: In some cases we may not be able to provide access to all or some of your personal data under applicable law. If we deny your request for access, we will inform you of the reason for this denial.
- Non-identification: In some cases, we may not be able to retrieve your personal information because of the identities you provide in your application. Two examples of personal data that we can not search for when providing your name and email address are: - data collected through browser cookies, - data collected by social media if you have posted a comment under a pseudonym it is not known to us.
In such cases, where we cannot identify you as the data subject, we are unable to comply with your request to enforce your legal rights as described in this article, unless you provide us with additional information that allows you to be identified.
- Exercising your legal rights: In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us in writing via e-mail.
Return of non-defective products - Right of unjustified withdrawal by the customer
The CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within a period of 14 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the service contract (in the case of such a contract), or from the delivery (in the case of products) and even when there are many products in the same order from the delivery of the last while when there is an obligation to deliver products at regular intervals from the delivery of the first. The withdrawal is made under the following conditions:
- This withdrawal is unjustified and without any charge and if the item has already been delivered the customer must return the product exactly in the condition in which it was received, the accompanying forms and its packaging in excellent condition. The return of the item is accepted, only if first the buyer has paid every amount charged to Greeknectar.gr for the shipment of the item to him and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
- The declaration of withdrawal is exercised in writing or electronically and Greeknectar.gr is obliged to send a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal as soon as it arrives. Following the withdrawal statement, Greeknectar.gr is obliged to return the price received within 14 days of receiving the products.
- The shipping costs are not refunded if the customer had chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by Greeknectar.gr.
- The refund to the customer will be made by the same means by which the initial collection was made.
- In the event that until the withdrawal and return of the item the price has been paid to Greeknectar.gr by the Bank, Greeknectar.gr will be obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will carry out any transaction provided based on based on the contract he has drawn up with the client. The company after this information does not bear any responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the rebuttal, which is regulated by the aforementioned contract. In the case of cash payment, if the spruce had chosen the option "collection from the store", it will be refunded to him from the store where he received the product. In case of payment by bank transfer the return will also be made by bank transfer to the same account of the customer.
- In case the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the Online Store has the right to request compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without any other total or partial offset of this claim. against the customer.
According to Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated in Greece with JM 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic settlement of consumer disputes with the Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure (ADR - alternative Dispute Resolution) throughout the European Union is now provided. If the customer has the status of a consumer (ie a natural person acting outside the professional capacity) and has any problem with a purchase made from our Website, he can initiate the ADR process through the single all-union platform for electronic dispute resolution (platform ADR) available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm.
Acceptance of the Privacy Protection Procedures applied by Greeknectar.gr
If you use this website you accept and consent to this Privacy Statement as well as to the terms and conditions of use of the website announced through it.